Check out this great video
1) Please reserve time above or send an e-mail to: email@example.com, or call: 646-577-3351
2) Wear face masks at all times
3) Keep 6 feet apart in the rest area
4) Everyone will have a temperature test
5) Anyone with virus-like symptoms will be not allowed entry into the club
The above requirements are subject to change in accordance with New York State's guidance. Tiger Badminton Training Center reserves the right of final interpretation
Much like the sport of tennis, badminton is a great racquet sport that offers a tremendous amount of benefits for participants. Whether it's in singles or doubles, badminton is a fun and exciting sport to pickup if you're looking for an activity that boosts your physical, mental and social aspects of health.
Sign-up for our 2021 TBTC Summer Camps
9730 Queens Blvd., 4th Flr., Rego Park, NY 11374
09:00 am – 06:00 pm
Table Tennis Hours:
9AM to 6PM Monday-Thursday. 9AM to 4PM Friday.
8PM to 12AM Saturday (training room only).